Monday, April 25, 2011

Chart Story from Joyce M., Peterborough, NH

Precious memories of Winter Harbor, Maine...

"I spent the first three years of my life as a resident of Winter Harbor, my grandparents lived right across the road. After moving away and as soon as school was out, I would spend the entire summer in Winter Harbor with them, until I graduated from high school. For as far back as I can remember, my grandfather was a lobster fisherman in Winter Harbor and we often hauled traps in his boat; traps we had made together in the barn.

My family, all 40 of us, have been back to Winter Harbor for a family reunion the last 58 years. I haven't missed one year!

This key chain reminds me to be thankful for my heritage and for the precious memories of Winter Harbor, Maine."

Thanks Joyce for sharing your special story!

Wear your world. Tell your story. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment