Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Steps

Good things are happening in the studio! I am rackin up wholesale accounts and inquiries from all over the country. I'm playing around with some new resin product and its turning out to be the best ever. My website continues to capture orders and wow potential customers. A dear friend of mine taught me how to...gulp...solder! Okay, I've been soldering but I've been cheating. I've learned how to make a strong beautiful solder that's gonna hold up to the strongest of 3 year olds! So the product just keeps getting better and it is increasingly getting out there to the masses.
My goal this week is to track down some local magazines to see if they want to do a story...I figure my jewelry is about wearing a story, so why not publish that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment