Monday, February 14, 2011

Chart Story from Marilyn S., Nawiliwili Harbor, HI

We were touched when Marilyn shared her struggle of attaining a correct diagnosis for cancer. What a beautiful way to say thank you!

This is for my doctor who sails out of Lihue Harbor, Kauai, HI. While I work as an RN at the hospital with him, I got this piece of jewelry for him after he successfully diagnosed me with cancer. I had been misdiagnosed for 5 months prior to becoming his patient. He is a member of the Nawiliwili Yacht Club and enjoys sailing. I found out about you in the Coastal Living Magazine and I though this would be a great ocean themed gift for someone whom I am forever thankful for. I wanted to present him with this key ring as a reminder of his free time on the water because that is exactly what he gave me, more free time.

[Stock Photo]
Wear your world. Tell your story. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment